Friday, October 25, 2013

Picture a Christmas


Picture a stable in Judea


Picture a sacred, silent night.


And can you hear the angels, near


And see the stars so bright?


Picture the little baby Jesus.


Picture his life and words so dear.


Sing praise to him, remember him


as you picture Christmas this year.


Picture a kind and gentle Joseph.


Picture the mother, Mary, fair.


And can you see, so reverently, the shepherds kneeling there?


Picture the little baby Jesus.


Picture his life and words so dear.


Sing praise to him, remember him


As you picture Christmas this year.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you thank you thank you for sharing your talents with those of us who want to do our best, but I just don't know how to come up with the visuals as primary chorister! Many blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for all the work you do so we can use it too! I can't wait for When Joseph Went to Bethlehem!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog and I am so, SO excited! I just got called as the primary chorister, and have been a bit nervous about it, but your darling lesson plans and free printables make me feel a lot better :) I can't tell you how grateful I am for your talents and willingness to share! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the artwork, but the ready to print PDF is not functioning

    ReplyDelete